Saturday, March 24, 2007

Unraveling The Secret

Here are two fascinating blog posts courtesy of Cosmic Connie regarding the latest happenings in the wild and whacky world of The Secret:

1) On Friday night, Bob Proctor, a Secret teacher was featured on ABC News Nightline. I didn't catch the show, but from what I read, Bob made a fool out of himself and The Secret.

Love that Bob!


2) There appears to be a rift in Secret Land. The Science of Getting Rich Seminar (SGR) featuring Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield and Rev. Michael Beckwith has now been put on hold. Rev. Michael Beckwith now appears to be M.I.A.

Jack and Bob: the show must go on


I am sure we will see even more Secret unraveling in the days and weeks ahead.


-----------

"If drudgery is not found somewhere in a book or course, it isn't worth reading. Of all great works nine tenths must be drudgery." -- Russell Conwell

Calista McKnight
http://www.thesecretlie.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be informative to find out just how much a client pays for the Bob Proctor seminars. I know that my brother-in-law has now spent almost $20,000 (possibly more) to get rich using the "Secret" and other Bob Proctor claims. My brother-in-law is now learning to be a life coach which in turns means that he will be trying to obtain someone elses hard-earned moneys.